Strategies for ethical influence and behaviour change
The framework for influence and change, complete with tools and tactics that motivate others into action.
How can you get another to do something with ease? How can influencing skills assist in ‘selling’ the benefits of work? This is a powerful program that provides you with a framework, mindset and practical skills to apply that same day.
Is It For You?
This course suits individuals and teams who want to improve capability, build morale, and understand what makes your clients make the decisions they make. It has been specifically created for those working in the personal injury, disability and employment sectors.
Customer service vs customer influence:
- Defining an extraordinary experience for your clients through influence as a part of service.
- The personal styles and needs that people prefer and how they influence behaviour.
Connect and build trust:
- Building to enhance trust and avoid mistrust.
Want better answers – Ask better questions:
- Move your clients to take action through the power of your questions and motivational interviewing principles
The gentle art of disagreeing:
- Building from agreement to create outstanding results.
- Be prepared with tactics and language that overcomes barriers
Format and Duration
Course format is inclusive of facilitator-led discussion, practice activities, group activities and group discussion.
Duration: 1 day
Tailor-Made For Your Team
Your learners are unique. The focus of your training should reflect this.
That’s why the content, duration and delivery format of this program can be tailor-made and is offered for in-house delivery for up to 20 people. We look at your team, their needs and your business objectives.
For more information contact
- 1300 459 303